Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Get a job!

Have you ever seen ridiculous comments people post in response to youtube videos or news stories online? I seriously think some people live their life, making it their job to write ridiculous/bitter messages online. They can say whatever they want because nobody can see them. It's sad really. I mean comments like, "OMG! She is soo ugly and nobody likes her. Her ears look big and her voice sux." (in response to some celebrity singer) Haha, so I made up that comment, but they really are that ridiculous sometimes. I just want to meet these people and ask them why they have problems with every video/story they see/read. The sad thing is, I think they are just personally insecure. That actually makes me feel sad for them. :( I hope they get a better job! Walk a dog! House sit! Do laundry! Hang out with friends! Live life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment